Starting a new exercise program in new shoes is a great idea.
Exercising in the wrong shoes, however, is a bad idea and can lead to pain, injury and the end of your new exercise program.
If you have started exercising and are having problems with recurrent injuries or pain, it might well be your shoes!
Here are 5 signs that you may have the wrong shoes
- Burning, tingling or numbness in your feet or toes;
- Pain in your heel, Achilles tendon or shins;
- Cramping in your arch or calf muscles;
- Blisters, or bruised toenails;
- Pain at the inside of your ankles or knees.
Our Podiatrists are trained in technical footwear fitting and can help you select the best shoes for your foot type and for the exercise you like to do, getting you fitter, faster!