The FS-6 Compression Sock provides medical grade compression to reduce pain and swelling, providing relief from heel pain for active kids.
The sock can easily be worn during school and sports with regular footwear, providing support and pain relief. Our Podiatrist’s find that active children suffering with episodes of heel pain (or Sever’s disease) find relief with the use of the FS-6 compression sock, as it helps to control inflammation at the growth plate.
Key Benefits of the FS-6 Compression Sock include:
- Reduces inflammation and swelling
- Easily and comfortably worn under socks and with regular footwear
- Can replace sports strapping, or be used in conjunction with sports tape for additional support
- Helps to reduce pain and promotes healing
- Can be used for barefoot sports like gymnastics, martial arts, dance
- Comfortable, moisture wicking fabric.