The SteriShoe ultraviolet shoe sanitizer is a safe and effective way to sanitize and deodorize the inside of your shoes.
Each human foot has more than 250,000 sweat glands and sweats up to a half a litre per day. Sweat and heat from feet cause shoes to become breeding grounds for the bacteria and fungi that cause athlete’s foot, toenail fungus, and shoe odor. The SteriShoe sanitizer safely and effectively kills these microorganisms in your shoes, so your feet have a clean place to enjoy the day.
The patented SteriShoe ultraviolet shoe sanitizer is the only clinically proven product that safely and effectively sanitizes the inside of shoes by using germicidal ultraviolet (UVC) light. There is no other shoe sanitizer that has been awarded a Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association or that has a clinical study published in a peer reviewed medical journal.
These are some of the main features of the SteriShoe UV shoe sanitiser:
- Clinically proven to kill 99.9% of bacteria & fungi in shoes;
- Treats both shoes within 15 minutes;
- One size fits all;
- A 5W UVC light sanitizes the whole shoe interior, not just the toe box;
- A fan runs 15 minutes after the UVC light has turned off. This is to kill pathogens more efficiently since fungi thrive in moist conditions;
- 100% chemical free;
- Scent pouches help reduce shoe odour.
Fungal Toenails, Tinea, Embarrassing Foot or Shoe Odour?
Do you suffer from any of these stubborn foot problems? Even if you’ve been dutifully treating your feet, neglecting your shoes may mean you are re-infecting your feet again and again! Here’s how the SteriShoe UV germ & odor eliminator can help…
- Laser toenail treatment is an extremely effective form of treatment, but it can’t address the fungus living in your shoes!
- Considering investing in laser treatment for nail fungus? Or have already gotten treatments but haven’t gotten rid of unsightly toenail fungus? The dark, moist environment inside of your shoes is the perfect breeding ground for bacteria and fungus, which is believed to re-infect your feet again and again.
- With SteriShoe you can go right to the source of foot fungus by sanitizing your shoes. Only the SteriShoe sanitizer is clinically proven to kill up to 99.9% of the fungus, bacteria and viruses in shoes.
- Clean shoes mean happy and healthier feet and improved treatment outcomes.
- Toe nail fungus is another fungal infection affecting the feet of people of all ages. People who suffer from toe nail fungus need treatment to cure the infection and stop it from spreading. A new and popular treatment for toenail fungus uses a laser to treat the toenail. This revolutionary new treatment is very effective, safe, non-invasive and drug free.
- With that said, The Journal of Investigative Dermatologystates: “any treatment directed solely at the feet is inadequate to control the disease. Effective control measures must also include simultaneous eradication of the organisms in shoes.”
- The SteriShoe sanitizer is the only clinically proven, doctor recommended, and chemical-free method to kill fungus in your shoes. Sanitized shoes cause feet to be happier and healthier.
Athlete’s Foot (Tinea)
- Fungus causes athlete’s foot. People who suffer from athlete’s foot need a treatment to cure the infection. But putting your foot back into a shoe that has the infections doesn’t make sense and shoes are clinically proven to hold the microorganisms that cause athlete’s foot.
- The SteriShoe sanitizer is the clinically proven way to kill fungus in your shoes.
- The damp, dark environment inside our shoes provides a prime breeding ground for microorganisms to thrive.
- Unpleasant shoe odour is caused by bacteria in your shoes.
- The SteriShoe sanitizer is clinically proven to kill the bacteria in your shoes; this reduces shoe odor by eliminating the root cause of the odour problem (the bacteria).
If you are considering laser treatment for fungal toenails, or you have experienced recurrent episodes of tinea, fungal toenail infections, or embarrassing foot / shoe odour, it is vitally important that you sanitise your shoes to kill the fungus and bacteria lurking inside that cause re-infection.
Shoe sanitisation is included as a complimentary part of our Lunula Laser Treatment protocol for fungal toenail infections at Foot Health Clinic. It is essential for effective treatment results, that you do not place your newly treated feet inside a fungus-filled shoe.
If you would like to purchase a SteriShoe UV Sanitiser for ongoing use at home, or for preventative care, please feel welcome to purchase your SteriShoe kit from our store.