7. Changes to this Service Agreement
If changes to the supports or their delivery are required, the parties agree to discuss and review this Service Agreement. The parties agree that any changes to this Service Agreement will be in writing, signed and dated by the parties.
8. Ending this Service Agreement
Should either party wish to end this Service Agreement they must give 2 weeks notice. If either party seriously breaches this Service Agreement the requirement of notice will be waived.
9. Feedback, complaints and disputes
If the client wishes to give Foot Health Clinic feedback or is not happy with the provision of supports and wishes to make a complaint, the participant can talk to Oliver Fawcett or Kim Edwards (Directors) or email: info
If the client is not satisfied or does not want to talk to this person, at any time, they can make a complaint to the NDIS Commission. Complaints to the NDIS Commission can be lodged:
- online at www.ndiscommission.gov.au
- by phone on: 1800 035 544.
10. Goods and Services Tax (GST)
For the purposes of GST legislation, the Parties confirm that:
- a supply of supports under this Service Agreement is a supply of one or more of the reasonable and necessary supports specified in the statement included, under subsection 33(2) of the NDIS Act, in the client's NDIS Plan currently in effect under section 37 of the NDIS Act;
- the client's NDIS Plan is expected to remain in effect during the period the supports are provided; and
- the client / client representative will immediately notify the provider if the client's NDIS Plan is replaced by a new plan or the client stops being a participant in the NDIS.
11. Cancellation Policy
At Foot Health Clinic we value consistent and high quality intervention. If you need to cancel an appointment it is recommended it occur before 12pm on the day before your appointment to avoid a cancellation fee. If you contact Foot Health Clinic after 12pm the day before your appointment or on the day of your appointment there will be a cancellation fee of 50% charged to your account and payment due at your next appointment. Where Foot Health Clinic cancels a support due to operational reasons, the service will be rescheduled at no penalty to either party.